Cottonelle® Clean Care* Toilet Paper
Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper is strong and has extra-absorbent ripples.
- Strong & absorbent 1-ply bath tissue for a better clean
- CleanRipple texture helps remove more so you can use less toilet paper
- Cottonelle's SafeFlush Technology™ makes Clean Care* toilet paper sewer- and septic-safe
- Clean Care toilet paper rolls fit in standard toilet paper holders
- Pair with Cottonelle® Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths for an even better clean
- Find out where to buy Cottonelle® Clean Care* toilet paper in-store and online
Sizes and Varieties
- Mega Roll
- Four times bigger than our average toilet paper rolls, Mega Rolls are our largest toilet paper rolls yet.
- 380 sheets
- 1-ply toilet paper
- Clean Care* Mega Roll Pack Sizes:
- Big Roll
- Designed with CleanRipple texture, you get a better clean every time. Our Big Rolls fit well in standard toilet paper holders.
- 150 sheets
- Clean Care* Big Roll Pack Sizes:
- Double Roll
- Twice the size of the average toilet paper roll, Cottonelle® double rolls give you more sheets so your roll lasts longer.
- 208 Sheets
- 1-ply toilet paper
- Clean Care* Double Roll Pack Sizes:
- Clean Care* Family Roll Pack Sizes:
- Cottonelle® Family Rolls are the perfect size for a busy home. With extra sheets, you can spend less time changing your toilet paper roll.
- 228 sheets
† Sizes of Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper available in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many different forms of Cottonelle® Toilet Paper are there?
- Cottonelle® Toilet Paper is available in three variants: Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper. Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper has been designed to provide the softness consumers expect. It comes in a blue package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is the softest, thickest, most absorbent Cottonelle® ever. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper comes in a purple package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper with Aloe & E is our gentlest toilet paper. It comes in a green package and is available in double roll sizes.
- Is Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper safe for sewer and septic systems?
- Yes, Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper is safe for sewer and septic systems.
- Is Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper made with any recycled fiber?
- No, it is made with virgin wood fibers.
- Is your toilet paper a one-ply or two-ply product?
- Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper is one-ply.
- How do I get coupons or samples for this product?
- Cottonelle® Clean Care Toilet Paper coupons are available from time to time and are advertised in newspapers or available on our website. Occasionally you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised at various retailers or in our packages.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dalyanis from the best This is the best product that I used...I recommend it for all! Really Love it!
Date published: 2017-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pagne from Smooth This toilet paper is so thick & smooth. It doesn't cost a lot of money, bt
Date published: 2017-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kmalone from Cottonelle coupon I have been trying to print for days and my coupons will not print and keep getting exceeded limit
Date published: 2017-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Baby doll from Cottonelle It's very nice and soft and smooth it's easy to flush my husband likes it too at first he was not convinced but now he wants me to buy it all the time
Date published: 2017-01-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by Beemer from pulling the toilet paper over ones eye I too, am a loyal fan of the Original Cottonelle Double Roll Clean Care which has 280 ply per roll and the rolls are wide, they just fit the toilet paper holder (perfect) and I still have packages in the closet to prove it, and since I usually buy it on sale I purchased some more only to be disappointed like so many others. Once again, the company is deceiving the consumer by their marketing trickery. The package looks the same so you got us on that one. The truth is the company did make changes. The rolls has 190 ply and are narrow. So when I read Cottonelle's response that there where no changes SHAME on you, that's totally untrue.
Date published: 2017-01-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by life gardener JJ from new narrower cotonelle to thin Used Cotonelle for years and loved it. Recently it has not been as wide. and even when folded with 6 thicknesses will let urine go through. Why the changes/ a;sp mpt as spft as ised tp be.... at least it still does not irritate like other brands..
Date published: 2017-01-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by Okie from Should not have changed size. Cottonelle was our choice for home toilet tissue until they changed the size. I will be buying the brands that still are 4.0 by 4.5. Raise the price or put fewer squares on a roll but don't change the size.
Date published: 2017-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by saver10144 from overall review Overall good. Page runs slow but the saving are good.b
Date published: 2017-01-05
These reviews are posted by visitors who provide their own opinions and comments and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark. The indicates the visitor has been incentivized in some manner, such as participating in a consumer research study, receiving a free product sample and/or receiving compensation. Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark do not endorse nor confirm the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared within this section.