Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths
Soft texture and a gentle touch of shea butter leave you feeling ultra clean and comfortable.
Our Ultra Comfort Care Flushable Wipes feature SafeFlush Technology™, so they not only offer you a confident clean but also start to break down immediately after flushing.
- Break down after flushing
- Sewer- and septic-safe
- OneTouch* dispensing tub
Sizes and Varieties
- 42-count Pop-Up® Tub†
- 84-count 2x Refill†
- 168-count 4x Refill Resealable†
- On the Go
- 34-count Reclosable Pouch†
† Sizes of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths available in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths?
- To help you feel cleaner and fresher than with toilet paper alone, we offer Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths. These are flushable pre-moistened wipes for thorough cleansing and freshening.
Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths are suitable for the following purposes, as listed on the package:
With toilet paper as part of your bathroom routine
To clean hands and faces
- How can I be sure it is safe to flush Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths?
- The flushability of Kimberly-Clark® products is tested in accordance with trade association guidelines. These guideline tests demonstrate that when used as directed, our wipes clear properly maintained toilets, drainlines, sewers and pumps, and are compatible with on-site septic and municipal treatment. Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths are flushable due to patented technology that allows them to lose strength and break up when moving through the system after flushing. Watch our video to learn more about the tests that Cottonelle® flushable wipes go through to ensure their flushability.
- Will Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths break down in my septic system?
- Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to safely break down in home septic systems and will not affect the normal bacterial activity in a septic system. Watch our video to learn more about the tests that Cottonelle® flushable wipes go through to ensure their flushability.
- Do Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths contain alcohol?
- No, Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths do not contain alcohol.
- Do Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths contain oil or soap?
- No, Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths do not contain oil or soap. However, they do contain mild skin cleansers and emollients.
- Can Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths be used as an antibacterial wipe?
- Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths were not formulated to destroy bacteria during use.
- How long will Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths stay moist?
- The shelf life for unopened packages of Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths is approximately two years.
- How do I get coupons or samples for this product?
- From time to time, coupons or special offers for Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths are advertised in newspapers, available on our website and through e-newsletters. Occasionally you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised at various retailers or in our packages.
Please sign up for ongoing news and savings at https://www.cottonelle.com/account/sign-up.
- Is there someone I can talk to if I have more questions?
- For additional questions about these and other Cottonelle® brand products, call 1-877-642-6886, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time.
- Why don’t you offer Gentle Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths anymore? What are Ultra Comfort Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths?
- At Cottonelle, continuously improving our products is important to us. Now we are offering NEW Ultra Comfort Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths. This one-of-a-kind product has a soft texture and a gentle touch of shea butter and will leave you feeling ultra clean and comfortable. Try them with our Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper for the ultimate combination.
- What is SafeFlush Technology™? Is it different from the previous technology?
- At Cottonelle, we know that flushability is important, and continuously improving our products is, too. We’ve always had the most dispersible, best performing, flushable wipes. Our new product improvement sets the bar even higher. Now, only Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths give you a confident clean and have SafeFlush Technology™, so they start to break down immediately after flushing.