Cottonelle® Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper
Ultra cushiony, ultra luxurious, for an ultra clean and fresh feeling.
- Sewer- and septic-safe
- Fits standard toilet paper holders
Sizes and Varieties
- Mega Roll
- Big Roll
- Double Roll
- Triple Roll
- Large Roll
† Sizes of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper available in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many different forms of Cottonelle® Toilet Paper are there?
- Cottonelle® Toilet Paper is available in three variants: Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper. Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper has been designed to provide the softness consumers expect. It comes in a blue package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is the softest, thickest, most absorbent Cottonelle® ever. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper comes in a purple package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper with Aloe & E is our gentlest toilet paper. It comes in a green package and is available in double roll sizes.
- Is Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper safe for sewer and septic systems?
- Yes, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is safe for sewer and septic systems.
- Is Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper made with any recycled fiber?
- No, it is made with virgin wood fibers.
- Is your toilet paper a one-ply or two-ply product?
- Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is two-ply.
- How do I get coupons or samples for this product?
- From time to time, coupons or special offers for Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper are advertised in newspapers or available on our website. Occasionally you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised at various retailers or in our packages.
Rated 2 out of 5 by lg451 from Narrow Roll Cottonelle, not sure how you can reply to reviewers comments on the roll be 1/4" shorter than other brands by saying that nothing has changed. The roll is not nearly as long as it used to be, and does not get the job done. The texture is good, but the width of the roll makes me want to look for another brand. I'm sad.
Date published: 2016-07-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Elle from Losing Ground Of all things this morning I was researching the different Cottenelle choices as our last large bunch triple roll was horrible, thin and scratchy. All rolls. I though maybe we bought the wrong selection but after coming here I realize it was what use to be a wonderful Toilet paper that we have used for over ten years. It does not even make the top three worth consumers report on cushy. Not sure what we will buy this morning but are definitely looking at other brands. What happened to your quality in the past year? We are young seniors, so we have had a lifetime to try different products but until today, it was Cottenelle for the past ten or twelve years. No more
Date published: 2016-06-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sharon H from Has Gone from Good to Bad Cottonelle Ultra used to be the best until about a year ago, when the ripples were supposedly improved. Then itching started, bad itching. At first I thought I had a yeast infection, but I didn't. I discovered that Conttonelle now leaves a lot of lint on my body which irritates my skin. I had to switch to Charmin and no more problem. Also the durability went down.
Date published: 2016-06-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Gopples from what has happened? This used to be the very best paper! Now it is rough....thin and just the worst for the money. It cost more than ever! Way more than other brands. Yet KC has cut the size of the roll that it's hardly wide enough to cover anything. The roll is 1/4 inch narrower than other cheaper brands. It leaves enough lint to stuff a pillow. KC is trying so hard to make more money off us that they have lowered their standards and the quality suffers. No more Cottenne here!
Date published: 2016-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by never write reviews b4 from Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Wide Sheets This is the best toilet paper I've ever used!!! It's about time someone manufacturered the wider roll. Only problem is that we can't find it again. If it was an experiment please move forward with it! We bought it at Costco in Plano Tx where can we find more?
Date published: 2016-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by davis24 from love this product I love all your products but this one is my favorite!!
Date published: 2016-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rosie38 from Cleaner I love cottonelle tissue it gets us so clean I'd rather buy it than any thing else
Date published: 2016-03-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Patty from Ingredients I would like to know what ingredients go into your ultra comfort care as I have also had irritation (below the belt)..I read you use bleach..UGH! if I wanted to bleach there I would!! Looking for another brand starting tonight!
Date published: 2016-02-24
These reviews are posted by visitors who provide their own opinions and comments and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark. The indicates the visitor has been incentivized in some manner, such as participating in a consumer research study, receiving a free product sample and/or receiving compensation. Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark do not endorse nor confirm the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared within this section.