Cottonelle® Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper
Ultra cushiony, ultra luxurious, for an ultra clean and fresh feeling.
- Sewer- and septic-safe
- Fits standard toilet paper holders
Sizes and Varieties
- Mega Roll
- Big Roll
- Double Roll
- Family Roll
- Jumbo Roll
† Sizes of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper available in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many different forms of Cottonelle® Toilet Paper are there?
- Cottonelle® Toilet Paper is available in three variants: Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper. Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper has been designed to provide the softness consumers expect. It comes in a blue package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is the softest, thickest, most absorbent Cottonelle® ever. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper comes in a purple package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper with Aloe & E is our gentlest toilet paper. It comes in a green package and is available in double roll sizes.
- Is Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper safe for sewer and septic systems?
- Yes, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is safe for sewer and septic systems.
- Is Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper made with any recycled fiber?
- No, it is made with virgin wood fibers.
- Is your toilet paper a one-ply or two-ply product?
- Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is two-ply.
- How do I get coupons or samples for this product?
- From time to time, coupons or special offers for Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper are advertised in newspapers or available on our website. Occasionally you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised at various retailers or in our packages.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Betty321 from ULTRA CARE COMFORT I noticed a brown stain on one of the toilet rolls. I didn't see 360 all around to see if there are others with stains but this is very disturbing. What are these brown stains?
Date published: 2016-09-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Topsykretts from Really soft! I received 6 rolls from influenster. This tp is super soft. I prefer Scott's regular tp. But my kids said this felt like wiping with cloth. Lol
Date published: 2016-09-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by ashley1234567 from Just a little above OK I found the rolls itself to be ok the smaller side , perfect softness. Could be a little thicker. I gave 3 stars because 3 out of my kids noticed the difference and asked did I change .
Date published: 2016-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jasmine from Love it!!! I absolutely LOVE this product! I love the thickness of the tissue and how it doesn't leave particles behind. You use less which makes it last much longer! A definite must buy
Date published: 2016-09-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hudy from toilet paper This one of the worst toilet paper I have used. It's rough, not pleasant to the touch. Unfortunately we bought a huge amount at Costco, so we'll have it awhile. I can't wait until we finish it. Please discontinue this particular variety, ULTRA COMFORT.
Date published: 2016-09-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gigi from Not as soft as before I have used Ultra Comfort Care for years because of its thickness and softness. The last package I purchased did not seem as soft, so I checked at the grocery store to make sure I hadn't picked up the wrong variety by mistake, which I hadn't. I'm not sure what is going on but am afraid I'll be experimenting with other brands.
Date published: 2016-08-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jick from Yeahhh Super..........:.......................::...:..:..:.
Date published: 2016-08-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by lg451 from Narrow Roll Cottonelle, not sure how you can reply to reviewers comments on the roll be 1/4" shorter than other brands by saying that nothing has changed. The roll is not nearly as long as it used to be, and does not get the job done. The texture is good, but the width of the roll makes me want to look for another brand. I'm sad.
Date published: 2016-07-07
These reviews are posted by visitors who provide their own opinions and comments and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark. The indicates the visitor has been incentivized in some manner, such as participating in a consumer research study, receiving a free product sample and/or receiving compensation. Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark do not endorse nor confirm the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared within this section.