Cottonelle® Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper
Ultra cushiony, ultra luxurious, for an ultra clean and fresh feeling.
- Sewer- and septic-safe
- Fits standard toilet paper holders
Sizes and Varieties
- Mega Roll
- Big Roll
- Double Roll
- Triple Roll
- Large Roll
† Sizes of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper available in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many different forms of Cottonelle® Toilet Paper are there?
- Cottonelle® Toilet Paper is available in three variants: Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper. Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper has been designed to provide the softness consumers expect. It comes in a blue package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is the softest, thickest, most absorbent Cottonelle® ever. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper comes in a purple package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper with Aloe & E is our gentlest toilet paper. It comes in a green package and is available in double roll sizes.
- Is Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper safe for sewer and septic systems?
- Yes, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is safe for sewer and septic systems.
- Is Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper made with any recycled fiber?
- No, it is made with virgin wood fibers.
- Is your toilet paper a one-ply or two-ply product?
- Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is two-ply.
- How do I get coupons or samples for this product?
- From time to time, coupons or special offers for Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper are advertised in newspapers or available on our website. Occasionally you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised at various retailers or in our packages.
Rated 5 out of 5 by davis24 from love this product I love all your products but this one is my favorite!!
Date published: 2016-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rosie38 from Cleaner I love cottonelle tissue it gets us so clean I'd rather buy it than any thing else
Date published: 2016-03-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Patty from Ingredients I would like to know what ingredients go into your ultra comfort care as I have also had irritation (below the belt)..I read you use bleach..UGH! if I wanted to bleach there I would!! Looking for another brand starting tonight!
Date published: 2016-02-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by 2itchy from Not-so- Ultra Comfort All my life I have used Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper- I swear by it and I personally refuse to use other brands. Recently, I ordered the Cottonelle Ultra Comfort as opposed to my typical preferred Cotonelle Clean Care. After using the purple packaged Ultra Comfort for a few days I noticed things to be a little itchy below the belt. (I am female) I developed my first yeast infection as a result. I have not changed any of my soaps, perfumes, diet, or medication that could have caused a yeast infection. So, I did my homework. I began researching and this is more common than I imagined: People are allergic to toilet paper. Most common brand: Cottonelle. Why? Apparently Cottonelle may sometimes use bleach in their toilet paper so the paper has a brighter and whiter color/ appearance. Once I switched back to Cottonelle Clean Care the itch and irritation subsided. I'm writing this in hopes people think twice before buying the cheapest brand/ or style of tp. Quality over quantity. You truly do get what you pay for.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by crazyone from Less fuzzy I hate when I unroll toilet tissue that it makes a cloud of fuzziness everywhere. I buy this brand because it seems like there are less dusk particles and I am able to start a roll without tearing half of the paper off.
Date published: 2016-02-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by zuzu from Change is not good I don't care if you were trying to "invest" in your product, the changes in the Ultra tissue over the last 4 years have been disappointing. I have Interstitial Cystitis and IBS, meaning TP is important to me. I've used Cottonelle for over 20 years because it was the most comfortable tissue, absorbent and didn't tear. In the last few years as you've added to your offering of tissue types and roll sizes the softness and quality of the tissue has changed. The reduction of roll width finally has moved me to try other brands again. I'm irritated with having to stand in the store comparing price, guessing comfort level and quality. I wish you'd go back to your Ultra product of 5 years ago, it was right for me. I don't like change, and it seems you will lose customers by messing with their TP. (I also never write in three - five sentences.)
Date published: 2016-01-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by Richie from Conttonelle Toilet Tissue You have decreased the width of 12-pack toilet tissue about one eighth of an inch, the number in s roll was also decreased. Quality of paper was wose too. You cheated on consumers. This is a very dishonest business practice. I called it " fleecing of America". I've stopped using your brand, and urged my friends to do the same.
Date published: 2016-01-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by barnstormer37 from Smaller rolls stink :-) Large hands, large butt, fairly large man. Arthritis beginning to affect thumbs and fingers. The new skinny rolls are a definite minus, difficult to manipulate and get fully prepared to "go commando". You may justify it by saying it allows you to still provide a quality product, but narrower is cheaper, except at the cash register. They make TP holders a certain width for a reason. You are trying to dupe your (long time) customers.
Date published: 2016-01-11
These reviews are posted by visitors who provide their own opinions and comments and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark. The indicates the visitor has been incentivized in some manner, such as participating in a consumer research study, receiving a free product sample and/or receiving compensation. Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark do not endorse nor confirm the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared within this section.