Cottonelle® GentleCare® Toilet Paper
Take good care of your behind with the soothing, gentle clean of Cottonelle GentleCare® Toilet Paper enriched with aloe and vitamin E.
- Enriched with aloe and vitamin E, Cottonelle® GentleCare® bath tissue is great on sensitive skin.
- CleanRipple® Texture picks up more so you can use fewer sheets.
- Cottonelle® SafeFlush Technology™ makes Cottonelle® Toilet paper sewer- and septic-safe.
- GentleCare® rolls come in different sizes that fit standard toilet paper holders
- Pair with Cottonelle® FreshCare® Flushable Wipes for a gentle and soothing clean.
- Find out where to buy Cottonelle® GentleCare® toilet paper in-store and online.
Sizes and Varieties
- Mega Roll
- Four times bigger than a single roll of toilet paper, Mega Rolls are our largest toilet paper rolls yet.
- 1-ply toilet paper
- GentleCare® Mega Roll Pack Sizes:
- Double Roll
- Twice the size of the average toilet paper roll, Cottonelle® double rolls give you more sheets so your roll lasts longer.
- 204 sheets
- GentleCare® Mega Roll Pack Sizes:
† Sizes of Cottonelle® GentleCare® Toilet Paper available in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many different forms of Cottonelle® Toilet Paper are there?
- Cottonelle® Toilet Paper is available in three variants: Cottonelle CleanCare® Toilet Paper, Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper and Cottonelle GentleCare® Toilet Paper. Cottonelle CleanCare® Toilet Paper has been designed to provide the softness consumers expect. It comes in a blue package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper is the softest, thickest, most absorbent Cottonelle® ever. Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper comes in a purple package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle GentleCare® Toilet Paper with Aloe & E is our gentlest toilet paper. It comes in a green package and is available in double roll sizes.
- How is Cottonelle GentleCare® Toilet Paper different from Cottonelle CleanCare® Toilet Paper?
- Cottonelle GentleCare® Toilet Paper is enriched with aloe and vitamin E. It has the same softness you expect from regular Cottonelle CleanCare® Toilet Paper but with an extra gentle touch! You have to feel it to believe it. Look for it in the bright green package!
- Is Cottonelle GentleCare® Toilet Paper safe for sewer and septic systems?
- Yes, Cottonelle GentleCare® Toilet Paper is safe for sewer and septic systems.
- Is Cottonelle GentleCare® Toilet Paper made with any recycled fiber?
- No, it is made with virgin wood fibers.
- Is your toilet paper a one-ply or two-ply product?
- Cottonelle GentleCare® Toilet Paper is one-ply.
- How do I get coupons or samples for this product?
- From time to time, coupons or special offers for Cottonelle GentleCare® Toilet Paper are advertised in newspapers or available on our website. Occasionally you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised at various retailers or in our packages.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Henry from New Wavy Texture is AWESOME I'm in complete agreement with the last reviewer about the new wavy texture. I picked up a pack at Target and it blows away the old texture pattern. I also noticed that the new sheets seem to be thicker, which is a bonus. I wasn't the biggest fan of the old sheets, but the new super wavy ones are a winner!.
Date published: 2017-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leed from Continuation of previous review. So what is the answer to how I can ensure I get this new style aloe/vit E Cottonelle with the curved/wavy texture? When I went to Walmart recently, all of the packs had the straight line texture. However, yesterday when I was in Target, I found one out of the five pack on the shelf had the wavy texture. Of course, I bought it. Is this a new style being phased in? Is it experimental? Is it a packaging error? Please explain.
Date published: 2017-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gene from Why is this not called "new and improved"? I have been using Cottonelle with aloe & vitamin E for years and was surprised when the last pack of Cottonelle I bought had different ripples. The ripples were thicker and they were curved - not the straight line ripples like they had always been. And, what a big improvement! Definitely softer. So I have two questions. Why isn't this being advertised as "new and improved" because it definitely is an upgrade? And how can I ensure that when I buy Cottonelle, I get the new and improved version? he pack I bought at the store today has the old style straight line ripples. The new style curved are really great - I don't want the old style anymore!
Date published: 2017-03-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bummed out from Aloe, Vit E and irritant I switched tp in efforts to please my niece who said my angel soft was not soft. 2 weeks later I have a very bad report. I have become very irritated and inflamed. It has caused some sort of contact dermatitis. I have read where some thicker tp's use formaldehyde as a preservative. Not sure if you do or not but have read enough to know this is a terrible product! Especially for women!! Never again. I'm not a sensitive skin type! No eczema or other issues ever before.
Date published: 2017-01-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by Brandi from Rough as the rest Until this current purchase, I was a devoteted fan of this tissue, as it used to be soft and soothing, perfect for hemmeroides and frequent wiping. (I used to keep a second, firmer kind handy as needed.) However, with the new 'ripple' design, this is just as rough as most tissues out there. Sorry, you lost me as a customer. No reason to buy it now.
Date published: 2017-01-12
Rated 2 out of 5 by Greent from Beware of irritation I too used cottonelle gentle care with aloe & e & have gotten a inflammatory reaction. The irritation is extremely painful. I realize everyone is different, but I'd be extremely cautious of use. If you notice a reaction discontinue use right away. I made the mistake of continuing use checking everything BUT this product.
Date published: 2017-01-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by joeblow from Gentle care w/aloe Very dissatisfied with this product. Thought it would be an improvement over regular tp; however, it is so soft it disintegrates when you wipe, so you get little pieces of tp falling apart, and some stay on your posterior!!
Date published: 2016-12-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tina2 from ouch I used cottonelle gentle care with aloe & e & have gotten a inflammatory reaction. I thought it was detergent related but nothing helped until I changed to another tp. I'm assuming there is some sort of allergen, (animal by product?) in the product.
Date published: 2016-11-10
These reviews are posted by visitors who provide their own opinions and comments and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark. The indicates the visitor has been incentivized in some manner, such as participating in a consumer research study, receiving a free product sample and/or receiving compensation. Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark do not endorse nor confirm the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared within this section.