Cottonelle® Gentle Care* Toilet Paper
Take good care of your behind with the soothing, gentle clean of Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper enriched with aloe and vitamin E.
- Enriched with aloe and vitamin E
- Sewer- and septic-safe
- Fits standard toilet paper holders
Sizes and Varieties
- Double Roll
- Mega Roll
† Sizes of Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper available in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many different forms of Cottonelle® Toilet Paper are there?
- Cottonelle® Toilet Paper is available in three variants: Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper. Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper has been designed to provide the softness consumers expect. It comes in a blue package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is the softest, thickest, most absorbent Cottonelle® ever. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper comes in a purple package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper with Aloe & E is our gentlest toilet paper. It comes in a green package and is available in double roll sizes.
- How is Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper different from Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper?
- Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper is enriched with aloe and vitamin E. It has the same softness you expect from regular Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper but with an extra gentle touch! You have to feel it to believe it. Look for it in the bright green package!
- Is Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper safe for sewer and septic systems?
- Yes, Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper is safe for sewer and septic systems.
- Is Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper made with any recycled fiber?
- No, it is made with virgin wood fibers.
- Is your toilet paper a one-ply or two-ply product?
- Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper is one-ply.
- How do I get coupons or samples for this product?
- From time to time, coupons or special offers for Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper are advertised in newspapers or available on our website. Occasionally you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised at various retailers or in our packages.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ralph G from Your response missed my point completely In my previous review, I questioned THE SMALLER SIZE OF THE SHEETS, not the quantity of the sheets. I did not make any mention of the quantity of sheets per roll. You missed my point completely. The sheets are now TOO SMALL in dimensions to be used effectively. Less than 4 inches wide is useless.
Date published: 2016-09-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ralph G from TOO NARROW to be useful any longer. I was a very long time user of your product: Cottonelle Gentle Care with Aloe and E. I have seen you continuously reduce the size of the sheets, until they are now 3.82 inches wide. Once you went below the 4 inch mark, you made them a poor choice for use by adults who are anything other than very petite women or children. Besides being too small for use by standard size adults, they are now falling apart on first use. So now, besides costing more for the consumer in reduced size, it must be double and triple combined to keep it from developing a hole on first wipe, making it even more costly to use. You really have to rethink what you have done. I am switching to other brands that are still 4 inches wide or more.
Date published: 2016-09-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hidi from Unhappy Bought several packages as I had received coupons for the product. The product falls apart and breaks as I'm wiping. Very unhappy
Date published: 2016-09-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wonderdad from Good Its worth the money i will be buying it again for my family
Date published: 2016-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hoho from A SURPRISE! I had a coupon for Cottonelle. Saw the Aloe pkg and decided to try it. First time I used it, I thought WHAT?? Without going into detail, it felt very cool and so soft. So much that I thought I had gotten lotion on it from where I had just used it after my shower. I thought " this is like nothing else I've ever used!! It does a wonderful job making you feel really clean!! It also makes a great tissue when you're out. I'm so glad you make this, please don't change anything!! You have several choices so if anyone can't use it for any reason, at least you have the other types to use!! I wish I had a whole case of it!!
Date published: 2016-08-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jick from Wow Good.........................,,,,,,,,,,;;,,,,,,,,,,
Date published: 2016-08-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by Pon54 from Break thru product. Switching back to your Ultracare product as we have had nothing but break through after break thru with this.
Date published: 2016-08-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by Not a happy crapper from not good Causes serious burning and itching. Switched back to regular Cottonelle and no problem other than the fact sheets are thinner and tears easily. Will be going back to Charmin when this pack is gone. K-C stop cheaping out. Maybe if you cared more about your customers instead of paying your employees $35/hr you could put out a decent product.
Date published: 2016-08-07
These reviews are posted by visitors who provide their own opinions and comments and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark. The indicates the visitor has been incentivized in some manner, such as participating in a consumer research study, receiving a free product sample and/or receiving compensation. Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark do not endorse nor confirm the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared within this section.