Cottonelle® Gentle Care* Toilet Paper
Take good care of your behind with the soothing, gentle clean of Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper enriched with aloe and vitamin E.
- Enriched with aloe and vitamin E, Cottonelle® Gentle Care* bath tissue is great on sensitive skin
- CleanRipple texture picks up more so you can use fewer sheets
- SafeFlush Technology™ makes Cottonelle® toilet paper sewer- and septic-safe
- Gentle Care* rolls come in different sizes that fit standard toilet paper holders
- Pair with Cottonelle® Fresh Care* Flushable Wipes for a gentle and soothing clean
- Find out where to buy Cottonelle® Gentle Care* toilet paper in-store and online
Sizes and Varieties
- Mega Roll
- Four times bigger than a single roll of toilet paper, Mega Rolls are our largest toilet paper rolls yet.
- 1-ply toilet paper
- Ultra Comfort Care* Mega Roll Pack Sizes:
- Double Roll
- Twice the size of the average toilet paper roll, Cottonelle® double rolls give you more sheets so your roll lasts longer.
- 216 sheets
- 1-ply toilet paper
- Ultra Comfort Care* Double Roll Pack Sizes:
† Sizes of Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper available in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many different forms of Cottonelle® Toilet Paper are there?
- Cottonelle® Toilet Paper is available in three variants: Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper. Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper has been designed to provide the softness consumers expect. It comes in a blue package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is the softest, thickest, most absorbent Cottonelle® ever. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper comes in a purple package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper with Aloe & E is our gentlest toilet paper. It comes in a green package and is available in double roll sizes.
- How is Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper different from Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper?
- Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper is enriched with aloe and vitamin E. It has the same softness you expect from regular Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper but with an extra gentle touch! You have to feel it to believe it. Look for it in the bright green package!
- Is Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper safe for sewer and septic systems?
- Yes, Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper is safe for sewer and septic systems.
- Is Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper made with any recycled fiber?
- No, it is made with virgin wood fibers.
- Is your toilet paper a one-ply or two-ply product?
- Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper is one-ply.
- How do I get coupons or samples for this product?
- From time to time, coupons or special offers for Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper are advertised in newspapers or available on our website. Occasionally you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised at various retailers or in our packages.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bummed out from Aloe, Vit E and irritant I switched tp in efforts to please my niece who said my angel soft was not soft. 2 weeks later I have a very bad report. I have become very irritated and inflamed. It has caused some sort of contact dermatitis. I have read where some thicker tp's use formaldehyde as a preservative. Not sure if you do or not but have read enough to know this is a terrible product! Especially for women!! Never again. I'm not a sensitive skin type! No eczema or other issues ever before.
Date published: 2017-01-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by Brandi from Rough as the rest Until this current purchase, I was a devoteted fan of this tissue, as it used to be soft and soothing, perfect for hemmeroides and frequent wiping. (I used to keep a second, firmer kind handy as needed.) However, with the new 'ripple' design, this is just as rough as most tissues out there. Sorry, you lost me as a customer. No reason to buy it now.
Date published: 2017-01-12
Rated 2 out of 5 by Greent from Beware of irritation I too used cottonelle gentle care with aloe & e & have gotten a inflammatory reaction. The irritation is extremely painful. I realize everyone is different, but I'd be extremely cautious of use. If you notice a reaction discontinue use right away. I made the mistake of continuing use checking everything BUT this product.
Date published: 2017-01-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by joeblow from Gentle care w/aloe Very dissatisfied with this product. Thought it would be an improvement over regular tp; however, it is so soft it disintegrates when you wipe, so you get little pieces of tp falling apart, and some stay on your posterior!!
Date published: 2016-12-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tina2 from ouch I used cottonelle gentle care with aloe & e & have gotten a inflammatory reaction. I thought it was detergent related but nothing helped until I changed to another tp. I'm assuming there is some sort of allergen, (animal by product?) in the product.
Date published: 2016-11-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by wmriker from The product has changed for the worse I used to purchase Cottonelle Gentlecare aloe regularly, but the past 2 purchases have been a disappointment. The rolls are smaller and looser than before, but the price has not gone down. As a consumer, I will have to look at competitors to get the quality and quantity for the money that I am paying out.
Date published: 2016-10-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Moneb1 from Enjoy the Alovea I love the siftness and smooth feel of the aloe. After my gallbladder remove I am constantly in the bathroom so therefore the alie help ease the wipes
Date published: 2016-10-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ralph G from TOO NARROW to be useful any longer. I was a very long time user of your product: Cottonelle Gentle Care with Aloe and E. I have seen you continuously reduce the size of the sheets, until they are now 3.82 inches wide. Once you went below the 4 inch mark, you made them a poor choice for use by adults who are anything other than very petite women or children. Besides being too small for use by standard size adults, they are now falling apart on first use. So now, besides costing more for the consumer in reduced size, it must be double and triple combined to keep it from developing a hole on first wipe, making it even more costly to use. You really have to rethink what you have done. I am switching to other brands that are still 4 inches wide or more.
Date published: 2016-09-08
These reviews are posted by visitors who provide their own opinions and comments and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark. The indicates the visitor has been incentivized in some manner, such as participating in a consumer research study, receiving a free product sample and/or receiving compensation. Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark do not endorse nor confirm the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared within this section.