Cottonelle® Gentle Care* Toilet Paper
Take good care of your behind with the soothing, gentle clean of Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper enriched with aloe and vitamin E.
- Enriched with aloe and vitamin E
- Sewer- and septic-safe
- Fits standard toilet paper holders
Sizes and Varieties
- Double Roll
† Sizes of Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper available in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many different forms of Cottonelle® Toilet Paper are there?
- Cottonelle® Toilet Paper is available in three variants: Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper, Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper. Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper has been designed to provide the softness consumers expect. It comes in a blue package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper is the softest, thickest, most absorbent Cottonelle® ever. Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper comes in a purple package and is available in mega roll, big roll, double roll and large roll sizes. Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper with Aloe & E is our gentlest toilet paper. It comes in a green package and is available in double roll sizes.
- How is Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper different from Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper?
- Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper is enriched with aloe and vitamin E. It has the same softness you expect from regular Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper but with an extra gentle touch! You have to feel it to believe it. Look for it in the bright green package!
- Is Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper safe for sewer and septic systems?
- Yes, Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper is safe for sewer and septic systems.
- Is Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper made with any recycled fiber?
- No, it is made with virgin wood fibers.
- Is your toilet paper a one-ply or two-ply product?
- Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper is one-ply.
- How do I get coupons or samples for this product?
- From time to time, coupons or special offers for Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper are advertised in newspapers or available on our website. Occasionally you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised at various retailers or in our packages.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Basa from gentle care with aloe The paper is soft and gentle, however, the 1 ply shreds making it useless
Date published: 2016-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kalez from Absolute best Cottonelle gentle with aloe & E is by far the best toilet paper on the market. I've never written a product review before but I felt the need to profess my adoration for this amazing brand of toilet paper.
Date published: 2016-06-02
Rated 2 out of 5 by Rg3825 from Thinner Size change has me looking elsewhere. I use it everyday. Of course I noticed a difference. So thin it rips pulling it out of my now overstuffed roller.
Date published: 2016-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Redbird from Conteal tolite Paper Best T.Paper ever made for me,having to go so much.
Date published: 2016-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Copy from Great for Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's I have UC and if you are like me, going 20-30+ times a day when it's bad, then comfort in this area is a huge relief. After much trial and error, I found this one and thought maybe Aloe/E would help. I will tell you that this toilet paper never left me raw no matter how many times I went per day. I will not be trading to anything else and I hope they do not discontinue this miracle product. Highly recommend Gentle Care if you ever have an issue with going raw when coming across an inferior product at home or in public. Keep a roll of this with you at all times and you won't regret it!
Date published: 2016-04-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by unhappy bout your cheap t from size Do you really think we would not notice? You let everyone run out of inventory so we won't have the two sizes to compare to on the shelf, then the new ones come out and the rolls are shorter. I think you have actually down-sized twice now. A LOT shorter. Well our roll holders have not changed sizes and the new rolls have all this space on both ends! Now they are the same size as the Dollar Store brands but for a LOT more money. So they are too small to do the job and protect my hands. I will now shop the Dollar Store - no reason remains not to.
Date published: 2016-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Highpockets from Mega 4 rolls in 1 I've used this product for many years; however, I do not find that the new rolls fit standard roll holders - if the ones included in this statement mean the holders inserted into the wall itself. The roll fits a little tight and until you've gone through quite a few feet of product it tears sooner than you'd like causing frustration. Maybe the size of the cardboard roll could be reduced, with the same amount of tissue, making a better fit for this type of holder.
Date published: 2016-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by TAL29 from New Rolls I have a severe allergy to Charmin TP and have been using this instead for ages! However, I had to purchase the new extra big rolls the other day, as this is all the store I was at had, and it is super thin and causing the same reaction I have with Charmin. The rolls are bigger, but the paper itself is super super thin now. Nothing like it used to be. Then the reaction...whatever changed in these new rolls, needs to go back ASAP! I've been stocking up on the old rolls and buy them anytime I see them! Finding a new TP is miserable for me. I hope the old rolls stay on the shelves!
Date published: 2016-03-30
These reviews are posted by visitors who provide their own opinions and comments and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark. The indicates the visitor has been incentivized in some manner, such as participating in a consumer research study, receiving a free product sample and/or receiving compensation. Cottonelle® Brand and Kimberly-Clark do not endorse nor confirm the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared within this section.