Cottonelle® Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths
Don’t just wipe … wash with Cottonelle Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths, and experience a confident clean.
With Quick Dry Performance to help you feel confidently clean and dry.
Our Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths feature SafeFlush Technology™, so they not only offer you a confident clean but also start to break down immediately after flushing.
- Break up after flushing
- Sewer- and septic-safe
- OneTouch* dispensing tub
- Great for the entire family
Sizes and Varieties
- 42-count Pop-Up® Tub†
- Upright Dispenser (42 wipes)†
- Refill Bags
- 168ct. Refill Bag†
- 252ct. Reflil Bag†
- Self-Dispensing Packs
- 1 pack Peel and Reseal (10 wipes)
- 1 pack Peel and Reseal (42 wipes)
- 1 pack Rigid Flip Top (42 wipes)
- 2 packs Rigid Flip Top (42 wipes/pack)
- 4 packs Rigid Flip Top (42 wipes/pack)
- Large Count Packs
- 1 Pop-Up® Tub & 5 refill packs (252 total wipes)
- 11 packs Peel and Reseal (42 wipes/pack)
† Sizes of Cottonelle Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths available in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths?
- To help you feel cleaner and fresher than with toilet paper alone, we offer Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths. These are flushable pre-moistened wipes for thorough cleansing and freshening.
Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths are suitable for the following purposes, as listed on the package:
With toilet paper as part of your bathroom routine
To clean hands and faces
- How can I be sure it is safe to flush Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths?
- The flushability of Kimberly-Clark® products is tested in accordance with trade association guidelines. These guideline tests demonstrate that when used as directed, our wipes clear properly maintained toilets, drainlines, sewers and pumps, and are compatible with on-site septic and municipal treatment. Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths are flushable due to patented technology that allows them to lose strength and break up when moving through the system after flushing. Watch our video to learn more about the tests that Cottonelle® flushable wipes go through to ensure their flushability.
- Will Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths break down in my septic system?
- Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to safely break down in home septic systems and will not affect the normal bacterial activity in a septic system. Watch our video to learn more about the tests that Cottonelle® flushable wipes go through to ensure their flushability.
- Do Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths contain alcohol?
- No, Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths do not contain alcohol.
- Do Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths contain oil or soap?
- No, Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths do not contain oil or soap. However, they do contain mild skin cleansers and emollients.
- Can Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths be used as an antibacterial wipe?
- Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths were not formulated to destroy bacteria during use.
- How long will Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths stay moist?
- The shelf life for unopened packages of Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths is approximately two years.
- What is Quick Dry Performance?
- Cottonelle Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths are now enhanced with an improved Quick Dry formulation designed to help you feel confidently clean and dry. This new formulation still provides you with all the same great benefits you’ve come to enjoy from Cottonelle®, like keeping our cloths fresh and moist while in the package or in our Cottonelle® dispensers.
- What is SafeFlush Technology™? Is it different from the previous technology?
- At Cottonelle®, we know that flushability is important, and continuously improving our products is, too. We’ve always had the most dispersible, best performing, flushable wipes. Our new product improvement sets the bar even higher. Now, only Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths give you a confident clean and have SafeFlush Technology™, so they start to break down immediately after flushing.
- How do I get coupons or samples for this product?
- From time to time, coupons or special offers for Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths are advertised in newspapers, available on our website and through e-newsletters. Occasionally you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised at various retailers or in our packages.
Please sign up for ongoing news and savings at https://www.cottonelle.com/account/sign-up.
- Is there someone I can talk to if I have more questions?
- For additional questions about these and other Cottonelle® brand products, call 1-877-642-6886, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time.