Reimbursement Claim Terms, Conditions and Instructions:
Kimberly-Clark Corporation will reimburse consumers for the purchase price of the recalled product(s) in the Voluntary Recall of Cottonelle® Flushable Wipes for validated Lot Codes of impacted products between today and June 30, 2021. Reimbursement claims are valid in the United States and Canada, as well as the Bahamas, Bermuda, Jamaica, St. Kitts-Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago and Puerto Rico.
Limit (1) reimbursement requests per household address per day during the eligibility period for products purchased for household use. No proof of purchase is required for up to (5) reimbursement claims. Consumers will receive a reimbursement via a bank card based on MSRP of the package size. Consumers who want to claim more than five (5) reimbursement claims will need to be prepared to provide a purchase receipt image along with their claim form. These consumers must reach out to the Kimberly-Clark Consumer Service team via phone at 1-877-642-6886 to honor the request reimbursement.
ALL terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
How to Claim Your Reimbursement
Consumers must go to Cottonelle Flushable Wipes Product Recall page at https://www.cottonelle.com/en-us/recallfaq or contact Kimberly-Clark's Consumer Service team via ‘Contact Us’ or at 1-877-642-6886 regarding this recall to verify recalled product and request reimbursement. Kimberly-Clark's Consumer Service team is available Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm CT.
1) Consumers must verify the product purchased for household use is involved in the recall for reimbursement eligibility. Consumers can either input the Lot Code on the recall web page or call the Kimberly-Clark's Consumer Service for verification.
2) Limit (1) reimbursement requests per household address per day except where prohibited by law.
3) Once verified, consumers fill out the reimbursement claim form including: name, address, phone number, email address, retailer product was purchased from, package size (based on wipes count), UPC code on package or case and submit to Kimberly-Clark Corporation for verification and reimbursement for the amount of the purchase based on MSRP.
4) Kimberly-Clark Corporation will provide a contact number (example 022588613A), please retain for your records to identify your reimbursement claim.
5) Kimberly-Clark Corporation will issue a bank card reimbursement, based on package size MSRP, to be mailed to the consumer’s household address via USPS mail.
6) The reimbursement process and receipt of bank card is 3-6 weeks.